The social menu shows social media icons on your website. Visitors can go to your social profiles simply by clicking on the icons.
Create a New Menu and Assign It as the Social Menu
- Log In to the Dashboard.
- Click “Appearance” on the left.
- Click “Menus” under “Appearance”.
- Click “create a new menu”.
- Give the new menu a name.
- Add “Custom Links” items to the new menu, one item for each social media. Set the URL of your social profile as “URL”, and the name of that social media as “Link Text”.
- Drag and drop to reorder the menu items.
- Scroll down to the “Menu Settings” section.
- Select “Social Menu” to the right of “Display location”.
- Click “Create Menu” to save the new menu.