By default, the system will generate a menu with the home page and all the pages you created as the main menu.
This tutorial tells you how to create a menu manually and use it as the main menu, instead of the auto generated one.
Create a New Menu and Assign It as the Main Menu
- Log In to the Dashboard.
- Click “Appearance” on the left.
- Click “Menus” under “Appearance”.
- Click “create a new menu”.
- Give the new menu a name.
- Add menu items to the new menu.
- Drag and drop to reorder the menu items.
- Scroll down to the “Menu Settings” section.
- Select “Main Menu” to the right of “Display location”.
- Click “Create Menu” to save the new menu.