The main menu is the menu at the top of a website. You can add various links to the main menu.
You have to manually add pages to the main menu for people to find them.
Create a New Menu and Assign It as the Main Menu
- Log In to the Dashboard.
- Click “Appearance” on the left.
- Click “Menus” under “Appearance”.
- Click “create a new menu”.
- Give the new menu a name.
- Add menu items to the new menu.
- Drag and drop to reorder the menu items.
- Scroll down to the “Menu Settings” section.
- Select “Main Menu” to the right of “Display location”.
- Click “Create Menu” to save the new menu.